Queensberry House is a charming three-room bed and breakfast just for grown-ups in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway.
It’s the perfect base for exploring this hidden – but spectacular – corner of southwest Scotland.And with the benefit of our local knowledge you will discover all of the best sights, many of which you don’t realise even exist.
At the end of the day, you can return to this peaceful location, unwind, relax and plan your next day’s adventure.
Book direct with us and always receive the best rate – guaranteed.
At a glance
- Ground floor rooms – no stairs!
- Catering exclusively for adults
- Just three double rooms (six guests maximum) – explore them here
- The perfect base for exploring the delights of Dumfries and Galloway
- VisitScotland Quality Assurance award – four stars
- Home-cooked breakfast – the full Scottish or a lighter option
- Guest lounge
- Easy, safe parking
- Storage room for bulky items
- Genuine reviews – read them here
KEEPING YOU SAFE
- See our Coronavirus page here.