Queensberry House is a charming three-room bed and breakfast just for grown-ups in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway.
It’s the perfect base for exploring this hidden – but spectacular – corner of southwest Scotland.And with the benefit of our local knowledge you will discover all of the best sights, many of which you don’t realise even exist.
At the end of the day, you can return to this peaceful location, unwind, relax and plan your next day’s adventure.
Book direct with us and always receive the best rate – guaranteed.
At a glance
- Catering exclusively for adults
- Just three double rooms (six guests maximum) – explore them here
- The perfect base for exploring the delights of Dumfries and Galloway
- Exclusive use available. Find out more here
- Ground floor rooms – no stairs!
- VisitScotland Quality Assurance award – four stars
- Home-cooked breakfast – the full Scottish or a lighter bite
- Guest lounge
- Easy, safe parking
- Storage room for bulky items
- Genuine reviews – read them here
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Following the announcements by the UK Government and Scotland’s First Minister regarding the lifting of covid restrictions on 19 July, the safety procedures we have had in place since reopening Queensberry House on 26 April will continue namely:
- Social distancing of 1m
- Masks worn by guests and hosts in communal areas and in enclosed spaces eg lounge/dining room except when eating and drinking.
- Guest rooms will not be serviced daily but fresh towels, tea and coffee top-ups etc are still available. If rooms need attention we will be happy to deal with any maintenance issues.
- Dedicated check-in slots.
- Sanitising station in all rooms.
- Bed linen professionally laundered to BS EN14065 and HTM 01-01 in line with NHS infection control measures.
- Contactless payment.
- Rooms aired after each check-out for a minimum of three hours with open windows.
- See our Coronavirus page here.
In addition, Queensberry House has been awarded the Good to Go accreditation by Visit Britain and the whole team is fully vaccinated.
We hope you are happy with these arrangements which we feel protect our guests, ourselves and the local community. We will continue to offer a welcoming and safe environment.
If you have any concerns or questions prior to your stay please contact us on 01683 478341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
Caroline & Miles