A very warm welcome to Queensberry House
This characterful B&B just for grown-ups is in the heart of Dumfries and Galloway and the perfect base for exploring all that Southwest Scotland has to offer
A hidden gem
This corner of Scotland is undiscovered, unspoilt and away from the crowds. Benefit from our local knowledge and experience the best sights and breathtaking scenery that most visitors don’t realise even exist.
An excellent guest experience
From the moment you step through the bright red front door, you will be made to feel very welcome and you’ll soon find yourself wishing you could spend more time in this peaceful and relaxing location.
A perfect stay
You’ll wish you’d stayed longer
After a wonderful night’s sleep in one of our three beautiful guest rooms, start your day the right way with a Queensberry House breakfast. We pride ourselves on creating the best breakfast for you.
At A Glance
- Peaceful with only three double guest rooms
- All rooms are on the ground floor – no stairs
- Situated on a quiet road in a conservation area
- Just a five-minute walk from the centre of Moffat
- Ideal for exploring this spectacular corner of Scotland
- Europe’s first Dark Sky town – bring your telescope
- VisitScotland Quality Assurance award – four stars
- Catering exclusively for adults
- Tranquil and relaxing surroundings
- Delicious breakfast each day
- All dietary tastes catered for
- Attention to detail guaranteed
- Available for exclusive use
- Excellent, genuine guest reviews
Take a tour
Unwind in a peaceful environment with everything you need to hand
Things to do
Ideas and helpful hints to ensure that you enjoy all that Southwest Scotland has to offer
Relax for less
Treat yourself to an irresistible break away at any time of the year
What a wonderful discovery
"Miles and Caroline have put so much love and care into their beautiful home to really ensure that every moment you spend there is perfect. We had the best breakfast. Moffat is a quaint town surrounded by the most brilliant scenery. Thank you so much for all the travel tips."
Rachel Blunt, Canary Islands
I have already planned my next trip back
"I give this B&B five stars. The breakfast was amazing. Vegan and vegetarian friendly. The owners are polite and inviting. It feels like you’re at home. The room was a perfect size: it had everything I needed. It was very clean and the bed so comfy."
The breakfast is always top notch
"Queensberry House is immaculately presented. Every time we stay we really love it. Very friendly yet professional hosts who made it our home from home. Moffat has a lot to offer. A delightful place to recharge your batteries while exploring Dumfries and Galloway."
Dawn Hesford, Rhyl
Grab your free guide today
Download your essential guide to exploring Southwest Scotland and ensure you get the most out of your trip