Did you know… you could book Queensberry House all for yourself?
- Have you missed out on celebrating any birthdays or anniversaries over the past year or so?
- Are plans for getting together for particular milestones still on hold?
- Do you want a much-needed catch-up with a few close family or friends?
Whatever the occasion, coming together with the important people in your life should be a special event.
If you choose to go down the self-catering route someone’s got to do the food planning, the cooking, the washing up… If you stay in a hotel, there will be lots of other people around.
Book Queensberry House all for yourselves.
Let us do the legwork and look after you – all you will need to do is sit back, relax and spend valuable time together.
When you book Queensberry House for exclusive use you will have all our facilities just for you:
- Three delightful double rooms
- Spacious dining room
- Comfortable guest lounge
- Easy parking right outside the front door
- Storage space
- Free wifi throughout.
Let us look after your every need – we can even help you with arranging the celebration trimmings.
We cater for just six guests and can accommodate three couples or three single friends.
If you’ve been apart from your family or friends for too long, here’s your chance to spend some quality time together:
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast together each day that no one has to prepare or clean up after.
- Go off exploring together and create lots of shared memories. We’ll show you the best places to visit.
- Return at the end of each day to relax together in the private lounge, safe in the knowledge that you won’t be disturbed by other guests.
- Head out together for dinner, cocktails, a drink in a local gin lounge or the pub… all within a five-minute walk.
Whether you are planning a long weekend, a mid-week mini break or a seven-day staycation, we can help you plan the perfect stay.
For more information just call us up on 01683 478341 or drop us an email at email@example.com – we’re here to help.
Discover some great spots in Southwest Scotland that should be included in everyone’s itinerary – fantastic places that most visitors miss.
Download your free guide HERE.
© Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved